Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Instead of updating my face book status every few hours...

I figure I'll share my excitement on my blogger. This Saturday I'm leaving for California. I'm way too excited for SIGGRAPH. I'm an Application Guru.. which I guess is a person who helps out with apps. We'll see XD right now I'm working on my website and coding everything.
It's really hard to focus on it with all my excitement about this SATURDAY!!

I'm flying solo out there so I bought a few books for my trip.

Right now I'm reading FUN HOUSE by Alison Bechdel. It's a graphic novel a professor of mine suggested to me to read. I'm enjoying it so far. Honestly I'm really bad at reviewing things because I'll just say "It's good" "It's bad" with out going into much detail. It's okay to practice though. Anyways I'll give it a shot and review it when I finish it.

I also bought 1984 by George Orwell and Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. I'll try to review those too. I'm saving those for the plane ride.

Anyways just to get the website rolling tonight will be good. I just need to focus

No comments: