Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pets

So I watched Disney's Bolt tonight. I've been meaning to see that movie for a while since I couldn't get my friends to see it. It was a really cute story. I mean predictable, but I did like the characters especially Mittens the cat. Yeah I have a soft spot for cats hahaha. I saw the early concepts for the movie and they were basically thrown out to fit into the disney "norm". I feel like they could have played with the character designs a bit more to make them more memorable. I did like the pigeons. The animators really got the head movements right on.


Anyways I want to draw my pets as characters because I can see them in cartoon form. I'm thinking about drawing some of my pets who passed away because they were a major part of my growing up. Sketches and renders will be coming soon!

Also I will talk about my SIGGRAPH 2010 experience soon. I've just been super busy with finishing up my summer class and work.


No comments: