Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sketchdump coloring will be done in a later time

Some of my sketches I did during work. I'm not really supposed to be drawing during work but hey its just some happy carefree doodles right? That shouldn't hurt. I don't know why I drew so many pokemon I haven't played that game in a while.


Phew this summer went by fast. Its weird that all my summers now don't feel like how they use to when I was a kid. That's a part of growing up though. More responsibility less time for everything else.

This is my final year of College and with that I feel so uneasy about moving away (it's not a negative uneasy at all) It's just this new freedom I haven't been exposed to yet! It's exciting and I can't wait to go on my life adventure!
I start classes on Tuesday so I'm excited about my final year.


Until the next blog seeya goodnight!



No comments: