Monday, January 31, 2011

Sketch/work days for my Blog



Sooooo I've been planning on doing this for a while now. Though my BFA year is crazy enough already I'd like to have specific drawing days for my Blog. I hope I'm able to keep up with it.

Here is goes(It will change if I feel like I don't like the day):

SKETCH DAYS FOR BLOG!

Monday! Manic Monday
"Crazy, Surreal, etc. Sketches"

Tuesday! Sketchy Tuesdays
"Tons of Sketches no rendered work"

Wednesday! Wonderful Wednesdays
"Illustration of what makes me happy that week"

Thursday! Creature Thursday
"Animals, Monsters, fantasy etc."

Friday! Fan art Friday
"Self Explanatory"

Saturday! Silent Scene Saturday
"Sequential Art, no dialogue"

Sunday! Lazy Sunday
"What ever I want to do that day"

So thats it at the moment. I plan to draw for this blog as much as I can every day!


3 comments:

Karen Sandstrom said...

Kelsey - This looks like a great schedule. Can't wait to see your drawing week as it unfolds.

Katya Bowser said...

this is a great idea. I might try this myself... Can't wait to see the drawings :)

Kelsey said...

Thanks guys!