Friday, June 24, 2011

Stuff I'm working on at the moment

So school is done and gone, and I've moved out to California. So many big changes are happening.
At the moment I've been working on my portfolio. I needed to add more character sheets and just new work in general.

Over the last year I've learned more than I ever had. So now I need to apply it to newer work, and keep moving on.

At the moment I'm working as a Character designer for a team of people, who want to create a short animation film. These two characters are my preliminary concepts. They liked "Katrina", but felt "Barry" didn't fit as well. I'll be working on "Barry" to make him more of the character they've envisioned.

It's good though! These will work nicely in my portfolio.

All is good!

Love,
Kelsey

2 comments:

Andrew Laverty said...

I think it would be really cool to start a blog page for the short film in the not so distant future that everyone can have access to for showing the progress.

Kelsey said...

Yes Andrew!