Monday, July 4, 2011

Sketches and quick work

Drawing a tortoise!
Quick self portrait
I'm trying to come up with things to add into my portfolio. One of the things missing was adobe Illustrator work. When I went to GDC last spring everyone wanted to see if I could work in illustrator, but being busy with my BFA made it absolutely impossible for me to work in that program on the side. (I mean I used Indesign for my book so I do know how to layout work).

Hopefully I can set up a short side scrolling game this week to showcase my work in adobe Illustrator.

It's weird to be out of school and knowing that I won't be coming back this year. I'm now "On my own"

Love,
Kelsey

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Hey! These are some really awesome drawings and art that you have on here! I love them; you must've put a lot of time and work into these!

I have an art blog, too...I post some cartoon drawings and a few videos that I have done. I'd like for you to see my work and give your opinions. Thanks!