Friday, December 30, 2011

Doing my fairy best


I had this toy as a kid. She was a fat ballerina fairy. I don't remember how I got her but I remember playing with her. She had tiny little silver wings, a blueish tutu, and a huge butt. I can remember her pretty well, but what I can't remember is if I gave her away or if she's in storage somewhere. If I did give her away I hope she's in a happy home.

Some Zelda Fan art in Illustrator

Nabooru

Saria
     
Ruto


Random Illustrator art


I've been working in Illustrator some more. My Freelance job introduced me to the brush tool, and since then I've been more interested in working in Illustrator. I used the pen tool for so long and I had it in my head that it was the only way to draw in that program, but boy was I wrong! I'm glad too because the brush is fun.

No comments: