Thursday, February 6, 2014

About Me


A little bit about me, the way I work, and the type of work I love to take on

I am a trained illustrator with years of drawing, observation, and design experience. I attended Cleveland Institute of Art to gain professional knowledge as an Illustrator. I graduated in 2011 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration and a Minor in Creative Writing. In that year I created two projects; my thesis Amelioration and my Game Design project Space Train.

Since then I have become a full-time Illustrator who has worked on games like Buildy, apps like Kidglyphs, and logos like PlaytestCloud.

What I can do for you


As a professional illustrator I can solve your illustration dilemmas with creative visual solutions.

I work starting with sketches, thumbnails, then move on to B&W rendering, and finally color. Through every stage I incorporate your input.

The programs I use are Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Flash. I also work traditionally in Watercolor, Gouache, Graphite, Collage, Acrylic, Pen and Ink.

If you're looking for me to work on your...

  • Game: I am experienced in character design, objects, concept art, art assets, animation, avatars and logos
  • Children's book: Illustrating full pages, spot illustrations, cover design, characters, and creatures
  • Company's look: Logo, promotional material, flyers, and business cards
  • Greeting cards: For all occasions, holidays, and business related needs
  • Wedding Invites: Classic, themed weddings
  • Wedding toppers: Classic Bride and Groom, or themed like a zombie movie themed wedding I sculpted for
  • Comic books: Online, print, short comic strips
  • Cover Design: Dvd, games, books, magazines
  • Illustrations for presentations: Slides, pamphlets, animations


Contact me for a quote on your project!

But do not contact me for free work, contests, or any type of unpaid work.