Monday, June 21, 2010

Reorganizing my time

Hey! So I've been working to manage my time wisely something everyone struggles with. Unless you're superhuman or something...
In about a month I go to Siggraph which doesn't leave me a lot of time. I wrote down in a notebook today how I'm going to manage my time before I have to go and meet people.

First off I want to redesign my website:
[link]
Yeah the pink goodness ( took me a while to figure out how to upload it.) I want to make it look professional and less goofy so I'm cutting the pages down to one or two and just having my work up there for now. Because honestly I'm not a website designer. (Plus the stuff I have up there now is old)

During my redesign phase I'll be working on pieces that I'll put into my portfolio extra stuff outside of my school work. I know lots of companies love 3d models made from maya or 3d max but I haven't mastered that at all.

I'm also designing business cards to hand out to potential employers.
I'm excited for California. I hope I can get my butt in gear to do what needs to be done.

No comments: